Home' Grower : September 2011 Contents 8
The South Australian Grower – September 2011
Faces in the crowd
CHERRY Growers of Australia Inc conference in
Adelaide last month was a tremendous
success, attracting interstate and international
delegates. SA Grower took these snaps.
is unique. Reject products said to be
“just as good”
nothing is at all “like it”.
THE EFFECTIVE & PROVEN
ANIMAL & BIRD REPELLENT
YOU CAN RELY ON
REGISTERED FOR USE AGAINST ALL ANIMALS & BIRDS
• Protects herbs, vegetables, trees and shrubs from possums,
kangaroos, wallabies, rabbits, hares, bandicoots, deer, foxes and
• Protects vegetables, fruit trees, ornamentals, seedlings and
buildings from cockatoos, crows, ducks, pigeons, rosellas,
starlings, swallows, other birds and bats.
• Protects homes, gardens, patios, shopfronts and paved areas
from both dogs and cats or rats and mice.
• Protect one plant or a whole area – perimeter &/or band sprays
• Repels – without harming animals or humans.
• Not considered a poison – no withholding period.
• Easy to use – spray on. Effective when dry.
• Safe, Proven and Effective
• Available in 100g, 1kg & 4kg sizes
For further information send 2 x 60c stamps to:
D-TER, Dept. SA, PO Box 3, Oyster Bay, NSW 2225.
Enquiries: Ph (02) 9589 0703 Fax (02) 9589 0147
TRADE ENQUIRIES WELCOME
SAC Packaging and Design now offer a targeted range of cardboard and pulped paper
packaging for the wine industry. The range includes 2, 3 and 4 way Gift Bottle Presentation
Packs ideal for point of sale displays and shelf sales within Airports, Hotels, Shows, Retail
Outlets and Cellar Door etc.
Full artwork and design services are available.
An extensive colour pallet is at your disposal.
Provides an easily recognisable Brand.
The dividers are built into the Pack allowing easy
postal or transport movement. Cardboard design
allows for strength and durability.
Links Archive August 2011 October 2011 Navigation Previous Page Next Page